Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bournemouth Seaside

Monday was warm for England (mid 70s) so Laura and I took the train to the beach. It was a two hour ride south from London's Waterloo station. 


We heard that most of the beaches in England are rocky beaches; this is one of the few sandy beaches.


It reminded us a little of Santa Cruz, on a very small scale. Laura noticed this booth right off.; we didn't test for authenticity though.




We took a walk on the pier, saw some beach huts... so English,


and went in the water. It was a little cold at first... but it didn't take Laura long to get waste deep in the English Channel!





2 comments:

  1. I love it! It does look just like Santa Cruz, right down to the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys are doing well.
    I've been reading about riots in and around London.

    (Google isn't allowing me to post with my name but with my blog's name "Adobe Training".

    Regards,
    Ken Durso

    ReplyDelete